Why Farmersville Muslim Cemetery?
The Muslim populations of the Dallas Metroplex and North Texas have doubled in the last 10 years. In Collin County, the Muslim population grew from 6,000 individuals in the year 2000 to 23,000 individuals in 2018.
“There are 20 to 30 burials needed by the North Texas Muslim community every month”.
The increasing costs of burial at the Restland Cemetery in Richardson and the decreasing capacity of both Restland Cemetery and the Denton Muslim Cemetery necessitate the need for a new Muslim Cemetery in North Texas.
Burial Process - How to?
- Please contact Rahma funeral service or funeral service of your choice for funeral process
- Review Burial information by selecting menu option burial information.
- Submit a burial request by clicking here.
- If you need help in the process then please call us or visit one of the nearby masjids.
- Once the burial is complete, you can pay burial fee via payment link received in your email or pay the fees by clicking the button below
Our Journey so far
Groundbreaking, Site Development, Website Launch
In July, Submitted Final Plat
Both City and County approved Final Plat
City of Farmersville Approved settlement with IACC
In Dec, Preliminary Plat was approved
Our Muslim Communities
Join Our Newsletter
Subscribe our newsletter to get our latest updates